Here the most important additional rules:
- for security reasons there is obligaory helmet and glasses use (IWO396.2.6)
- The rollerskis have to be affordable in conventinal shops (IWO 396.2.1)
- Cross-country skiing shoes have to be mounted on the rollerski with a conventional cross-country skiing binidng system (IWO 396.2.7)
- Double poling for the first 70 m after the start (no skating allowed) (IWO 3188.8.131.52)
- Everybody is allowed to participate in the races (also non members of the ÖSV)
- All participants have to provide a confirmation that they have an insurrance that also includes race-risk.
- The organization and the involved clubs are not liable for any possible accidents, also in association with third parties.
Regulations for the main events in STR (50/30 km) and CTG
- sprint price money will only be paid to athletes that finish the race.
- Rollerskis can be freely chosen with the following regulations: Distance between the axis with a minimum of 530 mm and a wheel diameter of maximal 100 mm. (IWO 396.2.3 und IWO 396.2.4)
Rollerski regulations for the youngsters (1 lap) and youths (2 laps) for STR
- free choice of roller skis with the following restrictions: maximal wheel diameter = 80 mm, minimal wheel width = 30 mm.
- Recommendation: START 71.