Under the following LINK the registration (Anmeldung) for all races at STR 10.0 is open.
Please be aware about the "early bird registration" dates - end of May and End of June.
Detailed information about the time-scedule, race formats, rules for roller skis, etc. will follow within the next days
CLIMB THE GOAS (Main event = FREESTYLE, Youths = CLASSIC)
- Main event Females & Juniors F and Males / Juniors M: Free choice of technique, free choice of rollerskis
- Youthgs: classic technqiue, free choice of rollerskis
- Resepcect international FIS rollski rules (see homepage - Rules).
SKATE THE RING (Main event = CLASSIC, Youngsters & Youths = SKATING)
- Main event (50 / 30 km) & Fitness Halfmarathon (21 km): classic style, free choice of rollerskis (no "skating" roller skis allowed - each rollerski needs to have at least one ratched wheel)
- Youngsters I/II und Youth I/II: Skating Technik, free choice of roller skis with the following restrictions:
- Product from the market (no own- or special constructions allowed – no use of special wheels, e.g. Speedksating wheels).
- maximzum wheel diameter = 80 mm; minium wheel width = 30 mm (28 mm Fischer Junior Skater)
- distance between axis according to FIS rule: minimum 530 mm
- Recommended rollerskis: Start 71, SRB JR04 Junior Skate or Fischer Junior Skater
- Rollskis will be controlled at the start - wrong roller skis will lead to disqualification.
SKI WILLY SPECIAL OFFER
CTG: Saturday 1st Sept. 2018
STR: Sunday 2nd Sept. 2018
Registration will soon be opened. More details about the 2018 races will follow in the next weeks.