CLIMB THE GOAS (Main event = FREESTYLE, Youths = CLASSIC)
- Main event Females & Juniors F and Males / Juniors M: Free choice of technique, free choice of rollerskis
- Youthgs: classic technqiue, free choice of rollerskis
- Resepcect international FIS rollski rules (see homepage - Rules).
SKATE THE RING (Main event = CLASSIC, Youngsters & Youths = SKATING)
- Main event (50 / 30 km) & Fitness Halfmarathon (21 km): classic style, free choice of rollerskis (no "skating" roller skis allowed - each rollerski needs to have at least one ratched wheel)
- Youngsters I/II und Youth I/II: Skating Technik, free choice of roller skis with the following restrictions:
- Product from the market (no own- or special constructions allowed – no use of special wheels, e.g. Speedksating wheels).
- maximzum wheel diameter = 80 mm; minium wheel width = 30 mm (28 mm Fischer Junior Skater)
- distance between axis according to FIS rule: minimum 530 mm
- Recommended rollerskis: Start 71, SRB JR04 Junior Skate or Fischer Junior Skater
- Rollskis will be controlled at the start - wrong roller skis will lead to disqualification.
SKI WILLY SPECIAL OFFER
CTG: Saturday 1st Sept. 2018
STR: Sunday 2nd Sept. 2018
Registration will soon be opened. More details about the 2018 races will follow in the next weeks.
Based on the high amount of starters in the Inlineraces, we have decided to increase the pricemoney for the female skaters. So instead of the topp 3, the topp six female skaters in the category "Speed" will be awarded with price money.